Christian Hecht Award for sub-project leader of the GAB
Congratulations to our sub-project leader Christopher Schifflechner on winning the Christian Hecht Award!
At the Praxisforum Geothermie on 11 October 2023, Christopher Schifflechner won the Christian Hecht Prize for his work “Efficient and flexible geothermal systems for the joint provision of electricity, heat and cold”.
The prize is awarded every year to the best junior scientific paper.
Christopher Schifflechner’s thesis was written in the course of his doctorate at the Chair of Energy Systems at the Technical University of Munich.
- Christian Hecht Award for sub-project leader of the GAB October 23, 2023
- First Enhanced Geothermal Systems (EGS) Workshop held by GAB October 23, 2023
- Job offer at the Technical University of Munich October 9, 2023
- Newsletter August – September 2023 October 5, 2023
- Newsletter June – July 2023 August 1, 2023
- Newsletter April – May 2023 June 1, 2023
- Newsletter February – March 2023 April 12, 2023
- Newsletter December 2022 – January 2023 February 6, 2023
- Newsletter October-November December 19, 2022
- Potential for the expansion of geothermal energy in Bavaria: Expert opinion on the Geothermal Energy Master Plan is published November 2, 2022