First Enhanced Geothermal Systems (EGS) Workshop held by GAB
The GAB hosted the first Workshop on Enhanced Geothermal Systems (EGS)
The first EGS Workshop held by the GAB was very successfull. International experts from the geothermal sector came together to share and exchange their experiences in completed, ongoing and planned EGS projects all around the world.
Projects from the USA, Germany, Switzerland, Great Britain and France were presented.
The workshop was the first in a series of workshops about Enhanced Geothermal Systems.
- Christian Hecht Award for sub-project leader of the GAB October 23, 2023
- First Enhanced Geothermal Systems (EGS) Workshop held by GAB October 23, 2023
- Job offer at the Technical University of Munich October 9, 2023
- Newsletter August – September 2023 October 5, 2023
- Newsletter June – July 2023 August 1, 2023
- Newsletter April – May 2023 June 1, 2023
- Newsletter February – March 2023 April 12, 2023
- Newsletter December 2022 – January 2023 February 6, 2023
- Newsletter October-November December 19, 2022
- Potential for the expansion of geothermal energy in Bavaria: Expert opinion on the Geothermal Energy Master Plan is published November 2, 2022